How do I pay with Google Pay?
To pay using Google Pay, you must be using the Chrome web browser, be signed in to your Google account, and have a payment method associated with your Google account.
You can confirm you meet all of the criteria with the following steps:
- Using Google Chrome
- On a Desktop: Open the application named “Google Chrome.” If you do not have this application, download it here.
- On a mobile or tablet device: Go to your home screen and choose the “Chrome” app.
- Signed in to Google: Visit https://myaccount.google.com/ - if you are signed in, this page will show what account you are signed in with. If you are not signed in, this page will prompt you to sign in or create an account.
- Have a Google Payment method: Visit https://payments.google.com, follow the security prompts to sign in, and then choose the “Payment methods” tab. If you do not have a payment method set up, you will need to add one.
If you meet all of the above criteria, follow these steps to use Google Pay to make your purchase.
- Navigate to the checkout page for the item you wish to purchase; this may be a Subscription, Purchase or Rental
- For Subscriptions, if available, select the “Monthly” or “Yearly” option
- For Time Transactions, if available, select the “Buy” or “Rent” option
- Enter your email address and password if you are not logged in already (or create an account).
- Scroll down to the payment area and select the Google Pay option
- Agree to the payment prompt that opens
- Enter your zip code
- Review the final total of your purchase, as tax may have been added once your zip code was added
- Select Complete Purchase to transact
- Once the purchase is complete, you can start watching.
Check your inbox for an additional receipt and confirmation of your order.
⚠️Note: The rental period of a rental product starts from the first time you view your video. You have 30 days to start watching your rentals, and then the amount of time you have configured to finish watching the rentals before it expires.
You can pay in the following currencies if available: USD, CAD, MXN, GBP, EUR, AUD, NZD, JPY, DKK, SEK, NOK, PLN, and BRL.