How do I AirPlay from the iOS app?
You can AirPlay from the player in the
- Open the app and navigate to the video you want to watch.
- Tap the screen so that the player options appear.
- Tap the AirPlay icon on the bottom of the player. It looks like this:
- A window will open with a list of devices. Tap the desired destination device.
- The video will begin playing on the TV, and the player in the app will indicate that AirPlay is on.
When AirPlaying via this method, you can access the player controls (pause, rewind, fast-forward, etc.) within the player in the app or via the AppleTV remote.
To stop AirPlaying, tap the AirPlay icon within the player controls on the app, then tap the connected device to de-select it. Alternatively, you can press the menu button on your Apple TV remote.