Sometimes, to help us track down the cause of an issue and troubleshoot, it is helpful to send over a console log. Here's how:
- Right-click on the page where the problem appears, and select Inspect Element or Inspect in Chrome.
- (Note: To open the console in Safari, you may first have to enable the “Show Develop menu in menu bar” setting in the Advanced section of Safari’s preferences - see here.)
- In the new window that appears, click the Console tab.
- With the Console tab open, refresh the page within your browser, and then attempt to reproduce the issue you are experiencing.
- Once the issue occurs, take a screenshot of the entire screen (including the console tab) and attach it to your message to our support team.