Troubleshooting steps for the mobile app
If you are having issues using the iOS or Android app, the following steps clear up most issues:
- Log out of the app, restart your device, and log back into the app.
If that doesn't resolve the issue:
- Exit the app, turn your device’s Wi-Fi off then on, and open the app again.
- Check if there is an update for the app (via the iTunes App Store or Google Play Store).
If updating your app doesn't resolve the issue:
- Try uninstalling the app and downloading it again.
- Also, make sure your device's OS version is compatible with our app:
- For iOS, the OS version must be 12.0 or higher.
- For Android, it must be 5.0 or higher.