How do I Chromecast from the Android app?
- Make sure your phone and your Chromecast are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open your channel's Android app. Your videos will load.
- When you start playing a video, tap the "Cast" button that appears in the lower right side of the video controls.
- Choose the Chromecast device from the options that appear.
- Once connected, your device screen will notify you that the video is now playing on your primary cast screen.
Note: At this time, we do not support Chromecast devices that some TVs have built-in. While it may work, our player is not developed to support this and we cannot troubleshoot any issues that may arise.