What do I need to watch a live video?
In order to have a smooth experience watching a live video, you should make sure the device you're on meets these requirements:
- System Requirements: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- Supported desktop browsers:
- Google Chrome 45+
- Mozilla Firefox 49+
- Safari 10+
- Microsoft Edge 15+
- Internet Explorer 11 (requires Flash plugin to be installed)
- Supported mobile browsers: Chrome 45+, Safari 10+ (iOS)
- Internet Connection: 5-10mbps download speed is recommended (we recommend a wired connection, rather than Wi-Fi, whenever possible). Check your connection at www.speedtest.net.
Please be advised that browsers on Smart TVs are not supported at this time. It's also not possible to watch on Chromebooks (via the Android app or via web browser), or via Chromecast.
In addition, if you're using a firewall service (e.g. a corporate or school network) and/or have restricted domains, you may need to whitelist a few domains in order to watch your live event. These domains are: