How do I watch on my smart TV?
The best way to access content on your Smart TV is to download the App from your TV App store if you have a supported Apple or Android TV*.
If you have another type of Smart TV, such as Samsung, it may not be possible to login or play back the content from the built in internet browser. In other words, it could work, but those browsers are not among our currently supported browsers. But if you’d like to try, here are the steps to watch on a Smart TV’s browser:
- On your TV, open the internet browser and visit
- Enter your email address, submit, and you will be emailed a link.
- On a SEPARATE device (other computer, or mobile device), open your email inbox, open the login email, and click the LOGIN link.
- Go back to your TV browser, and you should be logged in to watch. Enjoy!
* Supported Android TVs include: AirTV, Nvidia, Hisense, Philips, Sharp, Skyworth, Sony, and Xiaomi.
Let us know of any issues by contacting us!