How do I watch on my smart TV?
The best way to access content on your Smart TV is to download the App from your TV App store if you have a supported Apple or Android TV.*
If you have another type of Smart TV, such as Samsung, it may not be possible to log in or play the content from the built-in internet browser. In other words, it could work, but those browsers are not among our currently supported browsers. If you’d like to try, here are the steps to watch on a Smart TV’s browser:
- On your TV, open the internet browser and visit
- Enter your email address, submit, and you will be emailed a link.
- On a SEPARATE device (i.e. another computer or mobile device), open your email inbox, open the login email, and click the LOGIN link.
- Go back to your TV browser, and you should be logged in to watch.
* Supported Android TVs include AirTV, Nvidia, Hisense, Philips, Sharp, Skyworth, Sony, and Xiaomi.