How do I Chromecast from the iOS app?
- Open the
iOS appon your iPhone or iPad. Your videos will load.
- When you start playing a video, tap the Cast icon that appears in the lower right side of the video player controls
- Choose the Chromecast device you wish to connect to from the options that appear
- Once connected, your device screen will notify you that the video is now playing on your primary cast screen.
- You can now browse through other products and videos. The video you are currently casting will appear at the bottom of your app so you can access controls.
- To disconnect from your Chromecast, tap the Cast button again and choose This Device instead of the Chromecast.
Note: At this time, we do not support Chromecast devices that some TVs have built-in. While it may work, our player is not developed to support this and we cannot troubleshoot any issues that may arise.