How do I cancel my subscription (unsubscribe)?
The steps to cancel will depend on how you initially signed up.
- If you signed up within an Apple iOS or Apple TV app, follow the steps here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- If you signed up within a Google Play/Android app, follow the steps here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481
- If you signed up within the Roku channel, follow the steps here: https://support.roku.com/article/208756478-how-do-i-manage-or-cancel-a-subscription
- If you signed up with Amazon, follow the steps here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GDT2SXJJ7K49JKYE
If you signed up on the website, you can cancel your subscription by logging into your account and following the steps below.
Note: If you signed up and paid on the website, you can only cancel via the website (and not via apps).
- Navigate to the settings menu in the top right corner of the screen
- Click Manage Subscription within the Billing and Subscription settings
- Then click on the “cancel subscription” option:
- This pop-up will appear. Choose an option and then select Continue.
- Note that choosing a Pause option will put a halt on your automatic renewal for the selected amount of time.
- If you no longer wish to be charged at all, choose No thanks, I want to cancel, then select Continue.
- You will then see a short, optional survey. To finalize the cancelation, select Confirm Cancellation.
You will see a confirmation window indicating your subscription has been canceled.
You will also receive an email confirmation. If you did not receive a confirmation, double-check that your subscription shows as ‘Canceled’ in your settings. When you cancel, your video access will exist until the next charging cycle, but you will not be further charged.
Note: If you’re unable to see those options on the Manage subscription settings page or otherwise have trouble managing your subscription, contact us and provide the last four digits of the card currently being charged or the email registered in the account and we’ll be able to help you further.