Why is there a charge on my credit card?
You are here because you discovered a charge on your card you do not recognize. We're here to help, but please note that we are VIMEO OTT and can only assist with VIMEO OTT-related charges. Our charges usually look something like this: OTT* SUBSCRIPTIONNAME.
If this is what you are seeing on your statement and you do not recognize it, please use the contact link above and include the following information in your message:
- Last 4 digits of your credit card charged
- The expiration date of the card charged
- What the charge is listed as on your statement
- The date of the charge
Why are you charging me?
It’s very likely that you purchased, rented, or subscribed to a video network on Vimeo OTT recently. You should visit this page and see what you purchased: View Your Purchases
Can I get a receipt for the charges?
We send a receipt to the email address you provided when you purchased the video from its website. We’d be happy to resend you a receipt if you need it.
How do I cancel the recurring charge?
- Click on the circular profile icon in the top right corner of the screen, then select Settings:
- Select the Purchases tab and then click Cancel Subscription. Make sure to choose Cancel instead of one of the Pause options.
- Finally, confirm the choice to cancel, and you're all set.