Why is there a charge on my credit card?
You are here because you discovered a charge on your card you do not recognize. We're here to help, but please note that we are VIMEO OTT and can only assist with VIMEO OTT-related charges. Our charges usually look something like this: OTT* SUBSCRIPTIONNAME.
If this is what you are seeing on your statement and you do not recognize it, please use the contact link above and include the following information in your message:
- Last 4 digits of your credit card charged
- The expiration date of the card charged
- What the charge is listed as on your statement
- The date of the charge
Why are you charging me?
It’s very likely that you purchased, rented, or subscribed to a video network on Vimeo OTT recently. You should visit this page and see what you purchased: View Your Purchases
Can I get a receipt for the charges?
We send a receipt to the email address you provided when you purchased the video from its website. We’d be happy to resend you a receipt if you need it.
How do I cancel the recurring charge?
- Click on the circular profile icon in the top right corner of the screen, then select Manage subscription. Click Cancel Subscription. Make sure to choose Cancel instead of one of the Pause options.
- Finally, confirm the choice to cancel, and you're all set.