How do I download videos to my Android device (using the VHX app)?
If you want to watch a video when you aren't connected to wifi or your cell network, you can choose to sync (download) videos to your Android device using the VHX Android app. This is a great tool when watching on an airplane or other places without wifi or network.
- Download and open the VHX Android app on your tablet or mobile device.
- Navigate to the video you want to sync/download within the app.
- On the video of your choice, tap the offline sync button to start downloading the video or videos to your device.
- Once the video is complete, you are free to disconnect from wifi or network.
- You can watch or delete your synced videos by clicking the menu button, and then OFFLINE VIDEOS. Click the X button to remove the video from your device.