How do I watch with my Apple TV (using the VHX app)?
Via the VHX App (Apple TV 4th generation)
Using the free VHX tvOS app, you can view all of your
- Turn on your Apple TV (4th Generation) and open the App Store.
- Search for VHX.
- Install the app to your Apple TV.
- Once installed, open the app and click the Sign In button.
- The app will provide you with an activation code.
- On a computer or mobile device, visit
the activate page, sign in (if you are not), and enter that code.
- The app will then refresh and you will be able to watch
the video content!
via the VHX iOS App with Airplay
- On your iOS device, download and install the VHX iOS app.
- Once logged in to the VHX app and your library has loaded, tap the image of the
videoproduct you want to watch.
- The product will load, and you can choose a video to begin watching.
- Tap on a video and it will start playing on the page.
- Stream video right to your Apple TV with Airplay. Simply click the Airplay icon in the player & select Apple TV.
- The video will now be playing on your Apple TV. Enjoy!